This significant expertise on the access to primary care in the Philadelphia, PA involved several of our key know-how:
- Data Management with merging of practitioners and population information from over 10 data sources
- Spatial analysis based on driving distances
- Cartography with the constitution of interactive Google maps involving spatial statistics under the hood
- Web development to interface the whole
It is reaching an end with the recent delivery of the review report.
Our next steps are to:
- Make available online the interactive map engine, without proprietary data 🙂
- Publish in medical journals the key findings of the study (yes, access to care has social determinants…)
We will keep you posted.