Wednesday, May 8th was the official release date for the report on access to primary care in Philadelphia.
We’ve got some nice coverage of our study by the LDI periodical of course but also by NewsWorks and Philly.com (Philadelphia Inquirer).
This significant expertise on the access to primary care in the Philadelphia, PA involved several of our key know-how:
- Data Management with merging of practitioners and population information from over 10 data sources
- Spatial analysis based on driving distances
- Cartography with the constitution of interactive Google maps involving spatial statistics under the hood
- Web development to interface the whole
It is reaching an end with the recent delivery of the review report.
Our next steps are to:
- Make available online the interactive map engine, without proprietary data
- Publish in medical journals the key findings of the study (yes, access to care has social determinants…)
We will keep you posted.